I confirm that I have read and understood the information relating to the covid-19 antibody test, specifically I understand that:
- This test is not suitable for individuals currently experiencing symptoms of potential covid-19 infection.
- This test can only tell me if I have had the covid-19 virus in the past, it cannot yet demonstrate any immunity to future covid-19 infections.
- All individuals must continue to follow Public Health England advice on social distancing measures, regardless of the results of this test.
- Covid-19 has been classified by law as a notifiable disease. This means positive results are passed on to Public Health England and the local Health Protection Agency. At present there is no requirement to share results from the IgG antibody test but we are monitoring this and if it changes, relevant information from your test results will be shared with these agencies.
- I confirm and agree that this test kit is for my personal use only. Our clinician will not disclose any results if the tests are made for a person other than the individual whose name is on the account.
- The name on the test sample must match the name on the account. I understand that if it does not, our clinicians reserve the right not to release the results to me.
I confirm that I have read and understood the information relating to the Covid-19 PCR test, specifically I understand that:
- Purchasing this test is not a substitute for a clinical consultation with a doctor. You should review any symptoms of concern with your healthcare provider as usual
- In the event of a positive test result, my details will be passed to the NHS Test and Trace system to support efforts to track and limit the spread of coronavirus
- It is my responsibility to provide correct contact details (email address and phone number); in order to receive my results
- Although we endeavour to provide results within 48 hours of your sample reaching the lab; LiveSmart cannot be liable for any delays